Homesin.com is real estate media company that builds community websites for real estate professionals. these community sites provide excellent advertising opportunity for local business.
Sales Director -
Increase acquisitions of real estate broker and team subscribers through in-market sales strategies consisting, but not limited to, individual appointments, group meetings, and real estate trade-shows, while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of Homesin tools and services
COMMUNITY MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Flexible Schedule FT/PT
Rated one of the best for a Flexible Career! Work from home.
Increase acquisitions of real estate broker and team subscribers through in-market sales strategies consisting, but not limited to, individual appointments, group meetings, and real estate trade-shows, while simultaneously increasing goodwill and brand awareness of Homesin tools and services.
- Acquire new subscribers and revenue goals through live and telephone activities to exceed monthly sales quotas.
- Attend real estate conferences, tradeshows, and broker office meetings to lead presentations and persuasive training sessions on Homesin tools, with the intent to increase membership.
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Homesin, representing the best interests of the company, its advertisers, and industry partners.
Defined Protected Territory
to work from your home office
Commissions paid up front
Sales Support provided
at Home Mom / PTA / Board Member
estate or Insurance sales
Based Sales Rep
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS
Homesin is a social media marketing agency located in the New Jersey area. We specialize in Influencer Marketing and Social Media Marketing. The selected intern will get hands-on experience and build your resume at a growing internet company. You will learn many new terms, techniques, and approaches when it comes to social media. In our industry everyday requires new exciting tasks. Help us bring our clients brands to life!
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing articles for our blog
- Influencer contact / Brand Activation
- Posting on Facebook, Twitter & other social media sites
- Link building activities including blogger/journalist outreach
- Social Media activities
- Special Projects assigned
- Have experience or coursework in marketing and/or web technology.
- Be technology literate.
- Be a fast learner with a good attitude.
- Knowledge of SEO/PPC, web copywriting best practices, web marketing and social media (Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn) is a big plus
- Individual does not have to work on-site, please mention preferred working location in cover letter
Participating as a freelance blogger for Homesin.com should be an
interesting and fun writing experience. You will be concentrating on the local
real estate marketplace and writing blog posts about but not limited to:
Local Real Estate News
Local Market Statistics
Local Neighborhood Happenings (new restaurants, local events)
New Development Overviews
Real Estate trends
You will have access to our local agents, local mortgage partner
and local title/legal closing partner to ask questions and get ideas for the
best and most effective stories.
Blogging for Homesin.com is a technical writing job. In each post
we like to write towards 2 goals:
We write for the readers of our blog (buyers, sellers, and real
estate enthusiasts). The writing must be grammatically strong and create
response and reaction from our readers.
We write for Google (and other) search engines so our posts come
up top in Google (and other search engine) rankings. Tony will review SEO
techniques to help you integrate this style into your posts.
800-405-3914 EMAIL RESUME INFO@HOMESIN.COM
This job description reflects management’s assignment
of essential functions; subject to change at any time.
Homesin is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.